Saturday 12 November 2016

Your baby bumps 13 to 15 weeks: photos


Every pregnant belly is different. Your age, previous pregnancies, height, build and fitness all affect the way your pregnant tummy looks. Take a look at this range of lovely baby bumps to see the beauty in all shapes and sizes. Then find out what your bump might look like at 16 to 18 weeks of pregnancy.

13 weeks pregnant

This is a third pregnancy.

14 weeks pregnant


This 35-year-old mum is having her second child, a boy. This is her third pregnancy.

14 weeks pregnant


This woman is 22 years old and pregnant with her first child, a girl.

14 weeks pregnant


This mum is 30 years old with her second pregnancy, a boy.

"When I took the photo I was thinking, 'Is anyone else as big as me, because I feel huge!' "

"Even though I was big my baby was only 2.72kg baby at 38 weeks

14 weeks pregnant


This mum is having a boy.

"I'm a bigger chick and I love my belly getting round."


This is a fourth pregnancy, the 34-year-old mum's third child. The baby girl arrived at 36 weeks weighing 2.4kg.

"This was still a scary time for me but I was past the point where things had gone pear-shaped the pregnancy before, so it was a milestone in itself."

14 weeks pregnant


"I feel huge."

14 weeks pregnant


This mum's baby boy was born weighing 3.57kg.

15 weeks pregnant


This 29-year-old woman is pregnant with her first child, a boy.

"I'm loving my pregnant body and the changes happening every week."

15 weeks pregnant


This woman is 30 years old and is having her first child, a boy.

"I didn't feel like my belly was a true pregnant tummy. I felt like I'd just eaten too much and I couldn't wait for it to get bigger and more noticeable!!"

15 weeks pregnant


This mum is having twins!

15 weeks pregnant


This mum is having twins!

15 weeks pregnant


This pregnancy is a baby girl.

15 weeks pregnant




This 30-year-old mum is having a baby girl, her second child. She was born 5 weeks, 2 days early.






source: http://www.babycenter.com.au/l25015275/your-baby-bumps-13-to-15-weeks-photos

No comments:

Post a Comment